DAY AND TIME: Sarasota Culinary Tours are offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 3:00 p.m. and last approximately 3 hours.
MEETING LOCATION: Beside the Chef Statue on the Northwest corner of Lemon and Main Streets (1 N. Lemon Street) in Downtown Sarasota at 3:00 p.m.
COST: $60 per person
Sarasota Culinary Tours explore historic downtown Sarasota on foot and stop at 4 restaurants. The food on your tour will include a variety of dishes that highlight some of our favorite locally owned restaurants and the best food Sarasota has to offer! Tours consist of no more than 14 guests in order to deliver an intimate, personalized experience. Each guest will have ample opportunity to interact with your tour guide as well as the chefs and other restaurant staff that you meet.
TIP: Take a tour at the beginning of your trip to Sarasota! The array of options can be overwhelming. Sarasota Culinary Tours will help introduce you to the Historic District and surrounding neighborhoods and some of its culinary gems to which you can return for breakfast, lunch or dinner during your stay!
- All food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings
- Enough food to make a meal for most
- A walking tour between restaurants led by a knowledgeable tour guide
- Tours are held rain or shine
- These are walking tours so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- We are unable to make substitutions for dietary restrictions
- Each tour is unique
- Sarasota Culinary Tours reserves the right to cancel tours in the event that fewer than 4 people have signed up for a particular tour. In the event that a tour is cancelled due to failure to meet the minimum number of attendees, tour guests with tickets will be notified the morning of the tour and ticket fees, including ticketing fees, will be refunded in full.
- Advance purchase required. Reservations are not accepted after 11 a.m. on the day of a tour. Since each tour is limited to no more than 14 guests, make your reservations early.